Welcome!

We are so glad you are here, whether you stumbled upon this by accident or arrived by a link. This blog is written by multiple authors, with a common love for Jesus.
We write to share our thoughts on the world, of the Bible, and in life. These posts are inspired by Jesus' remarkable life & love for us. Through our God-centered inspirations, we wish to spread some encouragement, wisdom, and hope.
Feel free to comment in response to our posts (click on "notes" under the post), read any writer's testimonies (links above), follow this blog to get updates (to the right), check out the other blogs/websites/books we recommend (listed below), or ask us questions (below on our formspring).

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MCKENZIE

♥ FAVORITE VERSE:
Don't hoard treasure down here where it gets eaten by moths and corroded by rust or—worse!—stolen by burglars. Stockpile treasure in heaven, where it's safe from moth and rust and burglars. It's obvious, isn't it? The place where your treasure is, is the place you will most want to be, and end up being. Your eyes are windows into your body. If you open your eyes wide in wonder and belief, your body fills up with light.
-Matthew 6:19-22 (The Message)

♥ TESTIMONY:
I've grown up in a Christian home all my life. I've been blessed with an amazing family whose support in my spiritual walk has been IMMENSE. I'm home schooled, which is also an amazing experience which helped me find my footing at a young age. So, I guess you could say I've had a pretty "easy" life. I met God intimately when I was 7, and have followed Him ever since. But while my life was "easy" and safe, I wasn't growing and understanding like I wanted to. God was just always there, and I wasn't actively pursuing and pushing myself. 7th grade was when I started to ask questions, and a lot of that curiosity came from church. I met people who LOVED and KNEW God, and who loved people the way Jesus loved people. I got involved, went to camps, and became a Student Leader. I continued to grow, and am now leading a group of incredible seventh grade girls. I guess my testimony is pretty typical, but I've had my ups and downs. I've seen God work, and am so stoked to see what He is planning!